OnlineGame
What is the different between these two? How do we use them? How did you pull that one off? That was just my instinctive. That was just my intuitive. Are they the same? Can you give me some example sentences with these two words? Thank you.
Instinct is the innate or inborn tendency that animals have. For example, some dogs have the herding instinct. They naturally know how to round up sheep. Intuition is the awareness some people have. They make decisions on strong feelings without having all the facts. For example, if you are lost and you have a choice of 2 different roads, you might pick the one that feels right. You make a choice on your intuition, not on reason. Hope this helps
The first line is fine. instinctive and intuitive are wrong though. You have used an adjective, and you need a noun. That was just my instinct. That was just my intuition. Those are natural, and I think they are more natural than Kate's versions.
You would usually answer that question either "That was just instinctive/intuitive" or "I used instinct/intuition." Omit the "my" as neither instinct nor intuition are considered "owned" by people.
..