Ramin Mahpour
Is it correct to answer an Email like this? This is a formal Email from a company. So the answer should be formal. Send me an Email : Can you please send over your github account ID and work email? Answer : I have an account in GitHub but haven't been active there a lot. anyway, my GitHub account is MY_ACOUNT_LINK. My work Email is XXX@gmail.com.
2
0
Hi Ramin, Your answer is fine although it is a little casual as it is written similar to how we might speak. Another way could be: My GitHub account ID is (ID), although the best way to contact me is via email at (email address). I hope it helps, Triss
"anyway" Briutish English, or "anyways" American English, is very casual/informal. . My GitHub account is ... but it has not seen much use. (You may wish to explain why) My work Email is XXX@gmail.com.
Ramin Mahpour
English, Persian (Farsi)