Ramin
Is this sentence correct? Good guy! His communication is excellent over chats. He knows what to do most of the time. He didn't ask me to pay extra money when I asked him to change his code. As an employer, you should ask the freelancer what you want clearly. otherwise, every freelancer will be confused. In addition, He has been %100 on the budget so I feel free to work with him again.
3
0
"Code" in the sense of a programming language is always an uncountable noun: "his own code", never "codes". In your sentence it's probably better to say "his code" and not "his own code". You probably mean "Otherwise, you will both be confused." "Either of the freelancers" means there are two freelancers, and one of them will be confused. There are other minor errors (not many) and you might have better luck putting this into Notebook for correction, rather than Answers.
Ramin
English, French, Persian (Farsi)