Comments, discussions, questions disappearing Has this happen to you also? My recent discussion post was immediately removed.
Hello David, thank you for sharing your experience on here. I think more people have complained about it and the way it is done. I have complained to iTalki that they should treat people with some respect.
I assume you are not posting about subjects that are off limits or restricted. Sometimes the italki web site seems to totally lose an item. About once a week one of my corrections to a notebook entry totally disappears a short time after I post it, as though it was never saved.
It has never happened to me. Are you sure that your post was removed? Did you know it because you didn't see it on the list? I suggest you keep the URL of your posts and access it by typing/ copy-pasting the URL to your browser. If your post is not available, you will see an error message (it's usually 404 error message).