Hazem
the angle of the impact path compensated barrel dragunovs and variant this words confuse me !! Too much mass for a ricochette and the angle of the impact path on the wall places the shot coming in from her extreme right. I think her flippant reaction may be the bravery of the uninitiated. Interesting seeing a 26" fully compensated barrel on an SVD frame – there must be wharehouses of these Dragunovs and variants all over the former east blocks still in factory grease – at least this one has been put to good use dusting ISIS foamers.
'Angle of the impact path' means the angle between the wall and the line the projectile was travelling along before it hit. 'compensated barrel' is some sort of gun jargon. I don't know what it is, but you should be able to look it up if you were interested. I assume that Dragunov is a make or model of gun. Variant means a slightly different type. Perhaps they have some different features? In this case, it probably means that either there are a couple of slightly different types of Dragunovs.