OnlineGame
How do you describe this kind of friends? A kind of friends that only drinking and playing around with you, but when you really need help and they would refuse to help. I don't want make some playing friends? I want to make some outspoken friends? Can you guys please tell me how to describe this kind of friends and make the sentences more idiotically. Thank you.
"Fairweather friends" might be close to what you are looking for. Friends who are only around when you are doing good
This wasn't your question, but you should say "make the sentences more idiomatic" or "make the sentences more natural." "Idiotically" always means "to do something in a stupid way", it's usually insulting.
"Fairweather friends" is formal. A more descriptive, colloquial term that might work would be "beer buddies", "drinking buddies", or something like that.
"False friend" is another word that you looking for.