Aga
Does anybody say that? I am wondering if this sentence is correct: Two weeks ago happy and excited me arrived in London. thank you
I think you are thinking of a slightly unusual, but still regularly used construction. If so, you have missed out an indefinite article - 'Two weeks ago A happy and excited me arrived...' It carries the meaning that you were a lot more happy and excited than you were normally. Think of it as something like 'a happy and excited (version of) me...' This might just be a British construction
"I arrived" instead of "me arrived". It's alright to say (with commas), "Two weeks ago, happy and excited, I arrived in London." It's perhaps a little more natural to say "I arrived in London two weeks ago, happy and excited".
I think the right way to say : I was happy and excited by the last two weeks I spent in London. Do you mean that?