Fay
My favorite mall Mirdif mall is my favorite mall in Dubai because it is interesting and beautiful. The mall is interesting for me because I love wonderful shirts from Gucci and Zara, also I like attractive shoes from balenciaga . In the mall I can get shingles jewelry at Swarovski. Also l can get fantastic bracelets at panadora. In the mall I can drink coffee at Paul coffee. I love shopping in this mall. The mall is very beautiful. The mall has fantastic colors of the beige. The mall contains symmetry in shape color and arrangement . It is important to attract me . I see the mall as a place of interest and beauty.
It's generally well written, with some small mistakes. In the end, try not to repeat "the mall" so many times, you repeat it at least one in each sentence and it sounds robotic to the reader.
What different colors of beige are there?