Fay
Space travel Space travel has been one of my dreams since I was a child. If I ever had the chance to travel into space, it'd be a very fantastic experience. I'd take my father, mother and some of my friends with me. We'd need oxygen cylinders in order to breathe. We'd need space special suits which are used by astronauts in order to bear zero gravity, low pressure and very low temperature. We'd need radios to communicate with each other. It'd be a nice expedition if we discovered any new planets, asteroids or aliens. I have always believed that there may be other creatures living on other planets. The cosmos which Allah created is wonderful and it's our duty to explore it, so space exploration may be a terrific experience.
5
1
You should write this in "notebook" section.
Main correction: "very fantastic" - it is not normal to add an adjective to this word. Other words you wouldn't use with an adjective would be "incredible", "terrible". You may be able to use "quite" with them, but "very" seems wrong. Other than that is is grammatically correct. I would try to avoid starting multiple sentences in a row with the same word: "We'd". Finally, you should use the oxford comma. It makes lists much easier to read. The oxford comma comes before the "and". "Tomatoes, potatoes, and lettuce."
I agree. This should be in your notebook not here. So did you know that only robots live on Mars?
Fay
Arabic, English
Arabic