Heidi
Is this ok?I like to listen to music after a long week at study Thanks
I like to listen to music after a long week OF study. or I like to listen to music after a long week of studying. both are the same for daily speaking and conversation/communicating. https://www.talkenglish.com/grammar/prepositions-of-to-for.aspx it is like Sean has said "at" is used for a Location. "after a long week of studying AT university"
It sounds a little odd, but I can't explain why very well. If you had said, "I like to listen to music after a long week at work" it would sound good. I think it's weird or wrong to say you were at something that isn't a location for a period of time. It sounds natural to say, "I like to listen to music after a long week of studying".
Hallo~
Whoops wrote it twice by accident
Listening to music should be fine. I listen to music in my target languages all the time. It's very convenient listening practice in my opinion. Another pro would be music is pretty fun and very culturally significant a lot of the time. I'm not an expert though just another learner expressing his thoughts on the matter.