Vladimir
生命 and 生活 1) 生命,生活, What is the difference between these lives ? 2) How ask "What is the difference ?" in Chinese? Thanks in advance
6
0
1.生命 is life as "He lost his life in an accident"他在意外中失去了生命。 每个人、动物或植物都有生命Every person, animal or plant has life. 2.生活 is a lifestyle. 例: I have a good life. 我有着不错的生活 I live happily. 我生活得很快乐 How ask "What is the difference ?" in Chinese? 1.它们有什么不一样? 2.它们之间有什么"区别"吗? 2 ways are correct “差别”偏向于程度的不同 例如:A的身高为100公分,B的身高为180公分,他们的身高差别好大。 A's height is 100 cm, and B's height is 180 cm. Their height difference is great. ”区别”偏向于类型的不同 例句:动物和植物是有区别的。 Animals and plants are different.
I think Chinese Pod made a good video on this a while back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKRpTh7M2QM But if you want my answer, 生活 is like "one's daily life", and "what one does on a daily basis", it can also mean "to live". 我很不喜歡在北京的生活 I don't like life in Beijing 能過著理想的生活是再幸福的事情不過了 Being able to live an ideal life is the happiest thing there is 我在英國生活 I live in the UK 生命 is life "to have life". So the reason you 生活 is because you have 生命 科學家想要知道在外太空是否有別的生命存在 Scientists want to know whether there are other lifeforms in space To ask what the difference between something is, you say A和B有甚麽區別?
1) 生命,生活, What is the difference between these lives ? 2) How ask "What is the difference ?" 1.生命 means ones life 生活 means dailylife 2. 有什么不同 希望能帮到你。
Vladimir
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian