Chugs
Arabic tenses Is somebody able to give me a quick overview on how the tenses in Arabic grammar work? I'm currently studying Levantine Arabic so example sentences using Levantine vocabulary would be very much appreciated!^^ Thank you very much!
5
1
It is a detailed issue that needs more than writing few lines. http://arabic.speak7.com/arabic_verbs.htm
Chugs, next time mention me so I can be notified. You can do that by copying my name and paste it (not writing it letter by letter). Absolutely, I recommend you to study Fusha as it has a constant and clear grammar. While the Levantine doesn't have any grammar rules, and people write and speak it differently even if they were from the same place/area. Levantine includes many countries that each of them have a certain dialect for it.
I'm not sure if the Fusha tense grammar is similar or the same to Levantine, hence why I worded my question so specifically. I have a primary focus on Levantine Arabic, but let me know if you'd recommend studying Fusha grammar or Levantine unexisting! Thanks!^^
So do you want a standard Arabic grammar (Fusha) or a Levantine unexisting grammar (Slang)?
Chugs
Arabic (Modern Standard), English, Korean, Spanish
Arabic (Modern Standard), Korean, Spanish