Terry
What does " a person’s ideal self-concept, and the perception they had of their partner. " mean? People had partners who were similarly self-satisfied with themselves People’s perceptions of their partners were biased towards their ideal self In other words, someone who was low self-esteem has a higher likelihood of having a partner with low self-esteem, while someone who is self-liking will look for a partner who also likes who they are. To elaborate on the second finding, there was no correlation between each individual partner’s personalities, but there was a correlation between a person’s ideal self-concept, and the perception they had of their partner. What does " between a person’s ideal self-concept, and the perception they had of their partner. " mean?
21 sep 2018 12:10
1
0
Hi Terry; LOL! Sometimes English can be complicated for no apparent reason. It simply means that the better one thinks of themselves, the better they will think of their partner. If I think that I am good, worthy person, then I will also believe that my partner is the same. I hope this helps, Stephen
21 september 2018
Terry