Ramin
Is this formal email correct? Hello Sir/Madam, I am a professional web developer with over 13 years of experience. We are working as a team include of programmer, graphic designer, tester, As long as your feedback is very important to me, I aim to provide you with the highest quality service.\ Please let me know first what kind of website you are looking for. Do you have any similar website which you like? Thanks.
Hi Ramin; Hello Sir/Madam, I am a professional web developer with over 13 years of experience. I am working within a team including a programmer, graphic designer and a tester. As I aim to provide you with the best service, your input and feedback is of greatest importance. First, it is important for you to decide what type of website would best serve you. Do you have any similar websites which you liked? I hope this helps, Stephen