Seven
What is 'little bitty jet'? The Little Bitty Jet: Ridiculous Extravagance The meetings (Berkshire 's annual meetings) are always laced with homespun wit and humor. While Buffett prides himself on never adding the unneeded, Berkshire did purchase a corporate jet a few years ago. When asked about the “little bitty jet,» Munger replied, “I am unfamiliar with this ridiculous extravagance.” Munger flies coach.
8
0
Jet is an airplane. Most modern planes have jet engines, so you can call them jets. little bitty (or itty bitty, which is the form I've heard of) mean very small. It's not formal language. It sounds a little silly to say it that way. If you said little bitty to me, I'd probably find it funny and laugh.
“Little bitty” is an informal way of saying “tiny”. So it means that the jet plane is a tiny jet plane. That's the way I understand it at least. http://learnersdictionary.com/definition/little%20bitty
Small jet/plane.
Seven