Daniele
screen in - screen out Sorry someone could explain me what do this words mean? -screen in and screen out : I made example in the description below e.g. 4.How often do you partake in the activities you’ve described in the previous question? (SINGLE RESPONSE) ●Less than once per month [SCREEN OUT] ●One time per month [SCREEN IN, TYPE 1] ●2-3 times per month [SCREEN IN, TYPE 1] -screener questions : What does it mean? Thank you very muchHello , Thank you very much for your responses.. I added more context here below : 2.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: I care about the style and appearance of the clothes I wear (SINGLE RESPONSE) ●Agree ●Disagree [SCREEN OUT] 3.Aside from work or school, what active/athletic activities do you do? Can be traditional or non-traditional - running, basketball, gym, weight lifting, dance, skateboarding, walking, surfing, etc. (OPEN RESPONSE) 4.How often do you partake in the activities you’ve described in the previous question? (SINGLE RESPONSE) ●Less than once per month [SCREEN OUT] ●One time per month [SCREEN IN, TYPE 1] ●2-3 times per month [SCREEN IN, TYPE 1] I suppose i understand now like "SCREEN IN " it's like acceptable or take consideration of it on the flip side "SCREEN OUT" it isn't considered , out of the question. This is my understanding for now :)
8
0
More context would help but probably, "screen in" means "accept" this responder and "screen out" means "eliminate" this responder. The questions are like filters. If you answer them in a way that is acceptable to the questioner, you survive the screening/filtering process. But otherwise, you are screened out/eliminated.
This terms are used only in the very narrow usage of guidelines to an interviewer when conducting a survey. Michael has explained this well. They are not used in any other case or in daily conversation.
Sure ! Thank you i'll provide for more context.
"Screen out" would mean you have no further interest in this person/candidate. Each question checks an aspect of theirs against some criterion the questions are looking for, eg People who shop more than once a month at your shop, ...
Can you add a bit more context please?
Daniele
English, French, Italian