Hani Calista
Professional Teacher
What is tge difference between Aapka and Aapko? And tumse and tumhe? And how to use aapka and aapko? And how to use tumse and tumhe?

Additional:

"Mein aapko yad kar rahi hun" (I'm missing you)

Can I use tumse and the sentence will be:

"Mein tumse yas kar rahi hun" ??

And if tumse means (from you), then in this case why does it use "tumse" instead of tumhe

"Mein tumse pyar karti hun" (I love you)

2018년 9월 22일 오전 7:28
2
0
aapka aapko tumse tumhein Think of apka as " your" apka khiyal or apka ghar, something that is about the other person or belong to the other person. here khiyal and ghar are sort of nouns. apko is when doing something to the other person like "apko tang kerna" or "apko jagana". apko is being followed by i think what you call verbs. Someone with a good grasp on grammer can explain better i think. Same is for tumehien is to you in a sense somewhat informal form of apko. and tumse is from you mostly. however it's different in mein tumse piar kerta/kerti hon, Sentences in one language don't really translate in similar manner into another. I hope i was helpful in someway and didn't end up confusing anyone. Moreover, i rarely check this section, so if anyone posts a question here please drop me a message too, i will be glad to answer. This is the least I could do.
2019년 1월 12일
I know I got late to answer but still it might help others around. "Tumse and Tumhe" are basically synonyms which means "YOU". However, their usage differ in the language. Regards, Basheer Kharoti
2018년 11월 15일
Hani Calista
Arabic (Modern Standard), Dari, English, Indonesian, Javanese, Malay, Pashto, Urdu
Arabic (Modern Standard), Dari, English, Pashto, Urdu