Are both the same? "houseware" and "hause stuff""houseware" and "house stuff"
Sep 23, 2018 12:38 AM
Answers · 3
In Britain I think housewares is always plural but I've just done a quick Google and it looks like in the US they also use it as singular 'houseware'. It's not a word that would get used much in normal conversation but is often seen as the title of a department within a big store. ''House stuff' is not formal English, that phrase might be used in a casual conversation between friends to mean the same general category of items that housewares refers to.
September 23, 2018
Are these the same. Are these both the same as the one we had before? . What is "hause stuff"? Never heard this. It seems as if it is not English.
September 23, 2018
September 23, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!