rest of the text this is the rest of the text that i posted before thanks Social media at home and at school I’m not using the popular Apps like instagram, facebook and wechat so I never had shared my own pictures on social midia. I use YouTube for watching movies, videoclips and listening to music. And also is take pictues on snapchat and share it with my friends. Mainly I dont spent my time to much on social media. I’m using all this Apps but for a certain time. I set my privacy setting to public, because I have nothing to hide. regards Sash
Social media at home and school I don't use popular applications like Instagram, Facebook, and Wechat, so I have never shared my own pictures on social media. I tend to use YouTube for watching movies and video clips besides listening to music. Also, I take pictures on Snapchat to share them with my friends. Mainly, I don't spend too much time on social media. I use all those applications for specific periods. I set my privacy setting to "public" since I have nothing to hide.
the question was in the first part of my text.( can someone correct this text for me?) it was my question.
Ok, so what's the question?