Valentin
does the word 治療藥 exist ? Hello. Does the word 治療藥 exist ? I know Korean language uses this word literally to make up the word 치료약 which is a "remedy". But I don't know if this is just a reference word or if this is an actually word used by Chinese people. I would appreciate if you could answer my question, it would help me a lot. Many thanks.
yes,it does exist in Chinese, the word is used by medicine seller or doctor and patient
It is used in the following contexts: 1. 這是治療藥, 不是預防藥. This is a curative medicine rather than a preventive medicine. 2. 這是糖尿病治療藥. This is a diabetes curing medicine.
Salut and yes it does exist. 治療 Zhì liáo means “to cure" 藥 yào means "medicine" When combined together it means "curing medicine". However in my opinion it doesn't sound so natural when it is used in conversation, I would rather use "藥方” (which is closer to the meaning of remedy) or just simply "藥" (medicine), there are various ways to express an object in Chinese. Cheers!
Thanks everyone for your message.
治療 and 藥 are different words ,we don't put them into a word . 治療 is remedy 藥 is medicine