Ruoling Wang
In China their is a position called school counselor. Here is an expression that I'm not sure about. The school counselor's job is to manage a class, help deliver messages from the school to the students, organise events, and help the students with their problems in their studies and even personal life. So here's someone I talk to who wants to express something like: that class was the first one I got after I became a school counselor. Which verb should I use? That class was the first one I ______? Taught? She didn't actually do the teaching job. Led? She was not leading the class to do anything. Managed? Still sounds weird. Can someone give me some suggestions? You can change the whole sentence if needed.
23 сент. 2018 г., 5:28
4
0
'Worked with' is another alternative.
23 сентября 2018 г.
After getting hired as the new counselor. The first class I counseled was the one in 2018. Counseled is a pretty rare word. You probably want to stress the 'cow' at the beginning.
23 сентября 2018 г.
Ruoling Wang
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese