Andrey
please, correct this letter Dear Clare, Thanks a lot for your last letter. I am glad to hear from you again. Sorry, I haven’t answered earlier, I was busy with my school. Great news that your granny is still full of life. You asked me about my family. Well, I’ll tell you about it. My family isn’t so big, but it is friendly and in my opinion is the best. My family is me, my mom, stepfather and our cat. We love and help each other in any situation. I can talk with them about anything. They always support me, help me, explain right things. We live together. We often spend time all our family. We travel , walk, go to the cinema or we stand at home and watch films. Play some games and so on. Sometimes, we like cooking together or just talk heart to heart. I love my family so much. They are the best. Sorry, i have to go to my school, I hope to hear from your soon. Best wishes, andrey
Hey Andry, I want to correct you but there's a few issues here that need work. I'd be happy to offer you help with these in a trial lesson :)