emar
Could you make this sentences sound more natural? Hi, glad to see you.( To a British person I know) Incidentally, I've just come back from London. I spent a week there at early September . I thought of you when it for so busy and stuffybibsude the tube.You always say London is not a nice place because of the rat race. All in all , it was gorgeous there except for the packed places . We also visited Oxford , which was much more cosy??? Thank you very much
By the way, I’ve just come back from a week in London. I thought of you when I used the Tube because it was so busy and stuffy. You always say London isn’t a nice place because it’s so crowded. But all in all, I thought it was gorgeous apart from when places were really packed. We also visited Oxford, which was much more cosy (or much cosier).
Hi, it’s good to see you. I've just gotten back from London. I spent a week there in early September. I thought of you when it was busy and stuffy inside the tube. You always said London is not a nice place because of the rat race. All in all, except for the packed places, London was gorgeous. We also visited Oxford where it was much cozier. Depending on what you want to convey by “cozy” you could also use relaxed, welcoming, and/or cheerful. === I realize this is American English, but hopefully it helps you.