Darya
Guys, could you check it please? I hope for you)) It's difficult to describe myself, but I'll try to do it! I'm quite a creative person, so I'm interested in many kinds of arts. For example, I'm obsessed with music. I think I know a lot of compositions different in style and made in different countries. Also I took up painting, but mow I'm not full of creative ideas, so I have a break. Despite the fact that I was engaging in music and painting I haven't a lot of stamina. I'm a rather impatient girl (( Because of it I don't know how I can devote much time to learning foreign languages,but I need it, so I get serious about my studying. I think that I'm not at all light-hearted and indifferent. What else? I have many relatives, so my family is come first for me. I think that because of my close people I can go for any test. I'd like to think that I'm reliable for them. I believe that I'm quite a mistrust full human, so I don't like speak my mind to someone, who I know recently. It doesn't mean that I'm insincere, but l can say that I'm a bit too discreet.
4
0
I just went through and corrected some things. I hope this helps! It's difficult to describe myself, but I'll try to do it! I'm quite a creative person, so I'm interested in many kinds of arts. For example, I'm obsessed with music. I think I know a lot of music genres from around the world. Also, I took up painting, but now I'm not full of creative ideas so I took a break. Despite the fact that I was engaging in music and painting I haven't a lot of stamina ( I didn't know what you meant here). I'm a rather impatient girl. I don't know how I can devote much time to learning foreign languages, but I need it so I can get serious about my studies. I think that I'm not at all light-hearted and indifferent ( I didn't know what you meant here either). What else? I have many relatives, so my family comes first for me. I think that because of my close friends and family I can do anything. I'd like to think they can rely on me. I believe that I'm not very trusting of most people, so I don't like to speak my mind to someone I have recently met. It doesn't mean that I'm insincere, but l can say that I'm a bit too discreet.
Darya