Tiene sentido esta cancion? ( this song makes sense) Can you correct my mistakes at age 17? You can lower the stars like a tale of adas answer me that I'm dying and be honest with me Can you correct my mistakes at 17? You can lower the stars like in a tales of adas I'm dying I do not know if this is a dream or I'm crazy The lightning rings, the trumpets sound, my time came, I think it's a dream, I do not know If I'm dying I just want to see your eyes if I'm dreaming just throw me a pillow Can you correct my mistakes at age 17? You can lower the stars like a tale of adas answer me that I'm dying and be honest with me Can you correct my mistakes at 17? You can lower the stars like in a tales of adas I'm dying
Gary, maybe he was trying to say "fairies", because hadas (with an h) means fairies in spanish and "tales of fairies" (I would say fairytales) makes sense, I think
significa un mundo magico world magic
What did you mean by 'adas'? That's not an English word.