Online English Test
Hi. I have been resolving an online English Test. This test have 25 questions, and I am wrong in 10. So, I need your opinions about my answers.
1. I'm sorry - I didn't (hope / mean) to disturb you.
My choice was "hope".
2. Would you mind (getting / giving) these plates a wipe before putting them in the cupboard?
My choice was "getting".
3. I was looking forward (to eat / to eating) at the new restaurant, but it was closed.
My choice was "to eat".
4. When I realised I had dropped my gloves, I decided to (return / retrace) my steps.
My choice was "return".
5. It wasn't a bad crash and (small / little) damage was done to my car.
My choice was "small".
Why my answers are incorrect?