Bruce Wayne
what's the meaning of "it came along with no less a company than Max Planck" my thought: 1.come along with means to come the same time with 2.no less than means at least(usually attached with numbers) So it means that without Planck it wouldn't appear? I am frustrated. The two phrase combined together and confused me :(“Born's interpretation as probability amplitude came only later and, along with no less a company than Max Planck”
5
1
Was this written by a native speaker? Your original phrase doesn't seem very natural to me, and your additional information sounds even even worse. If it wasn't written by a native speaker, we can only guess what they were trying to say. 'Came along' means something like arrived, 'no less a' suggests that that it was someone important or impressive. But 'a company than Max Planck' doesn't make sense. It's sort-of a combination of two ideas.
I've added the whole sentence as Robert expected...
Would you be willing to type out the complete passage from where this line is derived from? It will help greatly in ensuring the right answer is provided.
Bruce Wayne