OnlineGame
Do these sentences sound natural? 1.I don't think he's been racist you. Because he treats everyone the same in the class. 2. If you are planning to stay in a country for more than 10 years. I believe you definitely will find someone you like in the country no matter what skin color you have. 3. The tariffs have been slashing the China's economy tremendously recently. It made China impose the monetary control. 4. The typhoon hit the building with rain and winds frankly along with its surge. 5. She couldn't solve that problem by herself. so she's been looking for someone to get a hold of with the problem.
1.I don't think he's being racist to you because he treats everyone the same in class. 2. If you are planning to stay in a country for more than 10 years I believe you will definitely find someone you like no matter what skin color you have. 3. The tariffs have been slashing China's economy tremendously recently. They have made China impose monetary control. 4. The typhoon hit the building with rain and wind along with a storm surge. 5. She couldn't solve the problem by herself so she has been looking to get hold of someone with the same problem.