AlexandraSimakova
is that right grammatically? In my opinion, it is the matter of each person to choose where he wants to live. People should to decide which way of live is closer to them. I love quiet measured life that is why I do not try to leave my small town. To sum up, if soul of person asks to go to big city, then he can bravely conquer the big city.
4
0
I like your opinion! Here are a few suggestions for a more natural English sentence structure. In my opinion, it is a serious matter for each person to choose where he wants to live. People should decide which way of life appeals to them. I love the quiet pace of life. That is I why won't leave my small town. To sum up, if a person's desire is to go to the big city, then let him bravely conquer the big city. Hope this helps
Hi Alexandra; No. It is not grammatically correct. The first line is fine. The others need further attention. Thanks, Stephen
AlexandraSimakova