Evandro
Anyone ever had problems to submit comments on Italki website? I have some problems to submit my comments (as well as answers, corrections, etc) sometimes, so I am wondering if it might be (or not) something wrong with this website. It is kind of frustrating not to be able to submit it, specially those I worked on for a long time.
5
1
I haven't had any problems - but my experience is limited - maybe a dozen or two comments/corrections. Could it be your computer or internet connection that is slowing things down. I recently deleted a load of cookies and that sped things up a lot for me. Also recently got a faster, more stable internet installed...
Many times. And yes, it's frustrating. I sometimes "solve" this problem by dividing my post/comment/correction into two parts (cut half of it and post it as part 2), or posting a comment instead of a correction.
How can I become a teacher of my native language in italki
Evandro
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
German, Spanish