Raissa Wasilisa
You'll get on a treat? Two sisters are going shopping together. They say they like the same things and hope they will find something together. Then someone says: You'll get on a treat? What does that mean?
"Get on" is the same as the more common "get along". It tends to be used more in British English. The colloquial phrase "a treat" is sometimes added an intensifier to mean "very well indeed". We mainly use it for a favourable outcome that is achieved with ease. For example, "You know that tip you gave me for how to ask for a rise? Well, it worked a treat! My boss has agreed to give me an extra 20%!"
The meaning is that they will get on very well, exceptionally well, this being said because they like the same things. You couldn’t use the phrase to describe two people who were quite different and reserved towards one another. As for the origins of the phrase, I don’t know what those are. I suppose as a ‘treat’ is always something good, something special and not just usual or everyday, the meaning that is conveyed is of two people getting on more than is usual for two people who may have just met.
I would like to add something about your question itself. While the answers are completely valid, the question is slightly strange. Sisters are usually well known to each other and so would not need a 'prediction' on how they will interact. The phrase is usually used for new acquaintances. It maybe that a little more context is needed. Maybe the sisters have recently argued, or have been arguing, etc and so now the prediction is about how they will get on THAT DAY. Just saying that out of context it is strange to hear a prediction like this about two people who are already known to each other!