Bambang
Is there any grammar mistake? Due to client received a lot of business opportunity to run project related to telecommunicaton and not all the project can be financed by our company, they requesting for approval so that they can received loan from other bank to finance their other project which we have never financed.
Yes, there are lots. It's hard to correct it, because the meaning isn't really clear to me, but I'll try: The client "received lots of business opportunities" to run a project/projects related to telecommunication. It can't all be financed by our company, so they are requesting approval to get a loan from another bank to finance another project which we have never financed. The version above is grammatically correct, but I don't know if it means what you want it to mean. In the first sentence, I don't know if you are talking about one project or multiple projects, that's why I've put "a project/projects". I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "received lots of business opportunities" - so I've left this as you wrote it, but it's a bit opaque. I hope that helps a bit.