Eiko 7
learn English and Spanish l hope to find someone who can teach me English or Spanish. l can help you learn Chinese or Japanese。☺️☺️ l am looking forward to seeing you!
4
1
Good day! Welcome to italki. Hello. I am Joshua Reginald, a Community Tutor here in italki. I am excited to share with you my ideas and knowledge about English language. Moreover, I want to help you develop your English skills such as listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Also, we can discuss with the vocabulary, pronunciation, spelling, grammar, and comprehension. I assure you that I will do my best to help you improve and become proficient in English language and never let criticisms discourage you from learning. You just have to believe in yourself. Just let me know if you need anything and I will be there to extend my help to you. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions to ask. You can contact me through my Skype account, just add 'live: joshuareginald9'. I am looking forward to meet you. Thank you and have a great day! ☺
Hello! I'm a native Spanish speaker from Spain, and also have lived in the UK and the US (where I currently live) for many years, so I can help you with either! I'm looking to improve my Japanese. よろしく!
Hey! I would love to help you learn Spanish or English! I am mexican and currently studying Chinese, let me know if you would be interested.
Eiko 7
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Spanish