Carlos
Which book would you recommend me to learn English? Hello everyone!! I want to read a book in english to learn English in a fun way, which one would you recommend me? I like all genres!
Something you've already read in Spanish. This way it will be more comprehensible.
charles dickens's novels like 1-david copperfield 2-oliver twist or paulo cello's novels like 1-the alchemist and many more u can google about what u want to read fiction,real,funny whatever but u'll find what u need
I’d recommend the Harry Potter series - the plot is engaging, the language is not overly complex, and you can match the book with the audio version, read by Stephen Fry, who has a fantastically British accent.