Bambang
small talk Hi how are you Its been a long time I haven't see u, since 3 years ago.
2
3
I would say it this way. Hi! How are you? It's been a long time since I've seen you. It must be at least 3 years!
Very good! You mainly need to work on punctuation. Hi! How are you? It's been a long time! I haven't seen you since 3 years ago! I might add... I haven't seen you since we went to that wedding 3 years ago! "Since" is used to measure from a specific time or instance, so we would use it with one particular occasion or event in mind. Therefore it is usually used when naming a specific event. Examples Since your graduation Since we went to that movie Since we ran into each other in Chicago Since my birthday If you mean more generally that it has been about 3 years, we would use less specific wording like... What has it been? 3 years? It's been about 3 years I haven't seen you in 3 years
Bambang
English, Indonesian