Alexey
Ducktales cartoon TV series Intro song The question to the native English speakers. When you listened to this song for the first time in your childhood, could you really understand the lyrics completely without looking in the lyrics somewhere? I mean to distinguish the words in the song by their sounding. The link to the song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSl8JX5BeI
Hi Alexey, I was already an adult when this came out, so this is my first time hearing it. I did understand all of the words. But it does include a bit of slang and an idiom or two. These intros were designed to be understood but better sung along with the graphics. I see no problem with reading the lyrics a few times. Then the graphics will make sense and the total message comes through. Using children's television is a wonderful way to learn and practice! Have a great day, Stephen