Dmitry Anykeen
Driven off Our current True LTV feature is driven off of real-time cost and real-time revenue, so the data is not expected to align with the data surfaced by the network partners/mediation layers. Please explain to me what does "driven off of" mean here? Does it mean that LTV feature is based on real-time cost or is it opposite?
Hi Dmitry, Michael is correct, although I have heard "driven off of" quite often, in the US. "Off of" and "by" have been used interchangeably. Don't be surprised to see it again. Thanks, Stephen
Yes, you are correct in grasping the meaning of it. It is 'based on', 'driven by', 'working from' - the feature operates using the real-time costs and revenues, rather than the data from the layers. Does that make sense?
It's a poor sentence and so your confusion is understandable. I would read it as "driven by".