Richard
I am just starting out in learning Japanese and need a few sentence translated. The apple is red. It is Richard's apple. I gave Richard the apple. We give him the apple. He gave it to John. She gives it to him. Is the apple red? The apples are red. I must give it to him. I want to give it to her. I'm going to know tomorrow. I can't eat the apple.
The apple is red. りんごは赤い It is Richard's apple. それはリチャードのりんごです I gave Richard the apple. 私はリチャードにりんごをあげました We give him the apple. 私たちは彼にりんごをあげます He gave it to John. 彼はそれをジョンにあげました She gives it to him. 彼女はそれを彼にあげます Is the apple red? りんごは赤いですか? The apples are red. りんごは赤いです - In Japanese, a noun in general(not specified) is not plural but singular. I must give it to him. 私は彼にそれをあげなければいけません I want to give it to her. 私は彼女にそれをあげたいです I'm going to know tomorrow. 私は明日知るでしょう I can't eat the apple. 私はりんごを食べられません