Behnam
Can we say "I love my mother double - n (2n) order or power-n order"?
Hi Behnam. I've never in my 58 years as an English used those phrases. The only similar phrase would be something like 'I love my mother twice as much as I love anyone else."
For example you could say something like "I love you more than beach sand loves to bathe in the suns warm rays". You could say I love you double but that's more of a response to someone else saying that they love you as a way to say that you love them more. eg. "I love you" "Well I love you double" "I love you tipple" But saying stuff like that is more of what you'd say to a romantic partner than what you'd say to your mother, at least for English speakers.
As mentioned in the previous answers, you can say "I like you twice/thrice/X times as much (as someone/something else)." I would definitely add to that: "I love you to the nth power!" "I love you exponentially/factorially as much" The following is also possible, but I think that most people would object, unless they have a CS/math background. "My love for you is O(n^2)" (or more generally O(f(n)), for any f(n) you want to choose)
Yes. One might say, I love her twice as much. Or, stronger, I love her to the nth degree.