Anyuta
덕평공룡수목원 (deokpyeong dinosaur arboretum) Hello, everyone :) I hope you can help me. I would like to visit this dinosaur park - 덕평공룡수목원 - very much! But I just can't find any information about how to get there from Seoul. I am flying to Seoul next srping (May 1-14). But I would like to clarify this now. Could anyone explain me how to get to the Dinosaur Park from Seoul? What transport should I use? (bus, train? their numbers?). How long does it take to get there from Seoul? And what is the weather like in Seoul in the beginning of May? :) I'll be grateful for your replies! Thank you :)
7
0
1. Could anyone explain me how to get to the Dinosaur Park from Seoul? What transport should I use? (bus, train? their numbers?). I'll tell you how to get there considering you are in Gang-nam station. 1) take a subway Sin-bundang line신분당선 going to Pan-gyo station. the color of this line is crimson red. (about 20 mins) 2) transfer Pan-gyo station to Gyonggi-Gwangju line경기광주선, the blue color, going to I-cheon/Yeoju station. (about 45 mins) 3) get off in I-cheon station. and take the bus 22-4 going to jakchon-ri termination. (about 1 hour) 4) and then walk about 1km on foot. (about 15 mins) cost : about 3 $ (if u take a taxi from I-cheon station, it could be approximately 20 $) 2. How long does it take to get there from Seoul? From Gangnam station, it would take about 2 and half a hour. However, the term of the bus 22-4 between the next bus is almost 6 hours and it's really hard for you to know the schedule of this bus. So, I'd like to recommend to take a taxi in I-cheon station rather than take a bus. the taxi cost would be 19,000 won(about 16 $) for one-sided. 3. And what is the weather like in Seoul in the beginning of May? :) You'd better think it as mid-winter in Korea. If you wanna know the course more, message me.
The trip is not simple with public transportation. It will take 1.5 hours 서울남부터미널 -> 좌전정류소 -> 택시 -> 덕평공룡수목원 1) Goto 서울남부터미널 (Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal) (with Subway Line 3) 2) Goto 좌전정류소 (By taking Bus) (cost 3,600 won)(45 minutes)(06:10 ~ 22:00) 3) Goto 덕평공룡수목원 by taking Taxi (cost 17,180 won)(26 minutes) The degree of the beginning of May in Seoul is min 7 ℃ ~ max 33 ℃ Ask me if you have any further questions.
http://dinovill.com/ address: 경기 이천시 마장면 작촌로 282 i hope it can help you
Anyuta
English, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Korean