Paul Capiral
Professional Teacher
Spanish beginner learner Could you please give your top 5 suggestions for Spanish beginner learners? What's the quickest & effective way to learn Spanish? 1. learn greetings, expressions, and phrases 2. learn vocabularies 3. learn tenses, conjugation, and sentence structure 4. learn the culture and word origin 5. learn how to converse, write, read and listen properly I'd appreciate your opinions and input. Thank you, Paul Capiral
3
0
there is not a best way to learn a language, a language can be learnt in many ways, the most important is to dedicate as much time as possible to learn the language, focusing on developing your reading, writing, listening and speaking competences. On the other hand, it is important to have in mind that there is not a point where you can say I SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE, but what you can say is that you have a basic, intermediate or advanced level in a certain language. Taking that into account, I would change the question to WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO HAVE AN ADVANCED LEVEL IN SPANISH?
Paul Capiral
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog), Spanish
Spanish