Bambang
class conversation If the teacher ask the student after the class: Do you have any question? what is the best respond from student: Is it " No its quite clear or No its already clear or No I think its enough No so far so good
2018年9月29日 02:33
3
0
If the teacher asks the students after the class, Do you have any questions? <-- added a couple of "s"s What is the best response from a student? <-- Capital, reponse, question mark " No. It's quite clear. <-- added full stop and apostrophe (Good) No. It's already clear. No. I think it's enough --> No. I think I have enough to work it out. <-- something like this? No. So far so good. (Good)
2018年9月29日
The first answer is excellent. The fourth answer is also excellent, but informal. The second answer is very slightly impolite, because it implies that the teacher might be boringly repetitious. The third answer doesn't make sense in the context.
2018年9月29日
These four responses are proper to answer that question.
2018年9月29日
Bambang
English, Indonesian