Amina
which one of incorrect? today I will take care at home. I wil do consits of : sweep, wash clothes and plate. then I will cook. after I will take a nap, teach and watch.
Hi Amina, Here is your text corrected. Today I will take care OF MY home. MY CHORES WILL BE: sweepING, washING THE clothes and THE DISHES. AFTER THAT I will cook. THEN I will take a nap, teach and watch TV.
I'm guessing wildly what you meant to say. :) . Today I will take do housework at home. This will include sweeping, washing clothes and the dishes. Then I will cook. After that I will take a nap, teach the children to catch dragonflies and watch TV. / Maybe you mean After that I will take a nap, study and watch TV. . teach needs an object, for example teach the children, teach ... watch needs an object, for example watch TV, watch a movie.