kakaka
the indefinite article+a noun+the relative clause vs the definite article+a noun+the relative clause ●The indefinite article +... ex : A museum I went to today was exciting. Does this sentence includes the sence that I went to maltiple musiums today and one of them was exiting? ●The definite article +... ex) The museum I went to today was exiting. Does this sentence include the sence that I went to the only one musium today:I didn't go to any other museum? *I am supposed to say the sentences to friends. lt's a daily conversation the situation I am going to say them. It's not some sentences we can find in like..novels. *Those are not really sentences I found in actual books or on internet, but just sentences I made up in my mind as example sentences.
The indefinite article +... ex : A museum I went to today was exciting. Does this sentence includes the sense that I went to multiple museums today and one of them was exiting? No. Unstated. Could be one, or many. It has a sense of one of multiple, somethings, but not necessarily museums. You might have gone to three galleries, twohistoric buildings and a museum. One of the museums I went to today was exciting. <-- as you suggest. ●The definite article +... ex) The museum I went to today was exiting. Does this sentence include the sense that I went to the only one museum today:I didn't go to any other museum? Yes. *I am supposed to say the sentences to friends. lt's a daily conversation the situation I am going to say them. It's not some sentences we can find in like..novels. Not sure what your intention is with this last piece, sorry.