Shemshat
Improve English Can you suggest me movie to improve my English or any book:)
2
0
For books, I would recommend reading something that you've already read in your native language, preferably something written for teenagers/kids. I usually recommend Harry Potter, because many people have read it or seen the movies and know the plot and characters. Then, when you're reading and stumble across a word that you don't understand, you can try and figure out what it means from context because you already know what's going on. I would suggest getting addicted to a sitcom like Friends or How I Met Your Mother. These shows are good for language learning because you can turn off the subtitles and try and figure out what's going on based on context. With movies, it's hard to watch it without knowing what's going on, whereas with these kinds of TV shows, it often doesn't matter that you don't completely understand what's going on.
Since there's a wide array of movies to recommend, I'd just suggest you to watch animations with subtitles. If it's too easy for you try to watch any movies without subtitles. :-)
Shemshat
English, Russian, Turkish, Turkmen