Zuzka
Cyrillic alphabet Hello, I have a question for people whose mother tongue uses Cyrillic alphabet. When do you learn alphabet? (I mean ABC) Do the children learn it in the school along with Cyrillic or do they learn it as a part of a foreign language (e.g. english)? Or how is it, because I´ve wondered about it for a long time, why you can write in abc alphabet without problems if it´s not part of your mother tongue. Thank you very much
2
0
Hi. Children do that in nursery if it includes or in school. It is not easy to write in Latin alphabet for every Russian, even though modern generation. "why you can write in abc alphabet without problems if it´s not part of your mother tongue." we can, because English is the international and popular language, we have it everywhere and mostly, people do know a little of it even if they do not need it AT ALL. Sometimes too many stuff in English on the streets (btw, too many loanwords).
Zuzka
Czech, English, French, Italian, Slovak, Swedish
English, French, Italian, Swedish