Nasib
Are the partitive articles used in Italian as in French? di + il del di + lo dello di + l' dell’ di + la della di + i dei di + gli degli di + le delle But I don't know if they are used as in French, because I have seen sentences in Italian, in which I would use the partitive article, but it isn't used there. Voglio bere acqua. -> Je veux boire de l'eau. Mangio manzo. -> Je mange du bœuf.
1 أكتوبر 2018 22:23
3
0
Hi based on the answers above we can say that - without partitive is a general action: —I usually eat beef - with partitive the action has a context: —I'll eat/ I have eaten some beef I think this principle applies in French also. Practicing will solve doubts. Bye
4 أكتوبر 2018
Floriana is right, but, generally speaking, the partitive is less used in Italian than in French as in the sentences given as examples
2 أكتوبر 2018
It' s pretty similar. Mangio manzo o mangio del manzo has almost the same meaning, but in the second sentence you specify that you are eating 'some' of it.
1 أكتوبر 2018
Nasib
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
English, French, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Urdu