Nathalya
Improving English Hi everybody. I want to improve my english speaking and listening... I'm Brazilian and can help you with Portuguese, if you want.
7
1
well, first of all..English is a self-study language. If you wanna improve it you have to listen to native speakers and practice it. English isn't a complex language it just needs a strong determination. My humble advice to you is: (LISTEN TO ENGLISH SONGS WITHOUT LYRICS AND WATCH ENGLISH MOVIES WITHOUT SUBTITLES) try to understand the words. Then practice the language every single day, after that write a small paragraphs about different subjects. It's very useful and I've tried it already. wish to you all the best :)
Hi Nathalya! Jam is good for you.
Hi! My name is Teacher MJ from the Philippines. I am an English teacher at English Factory. I am looking for students who want to learn how to speak, write and apply English language in everyday life. I would be happy to give you free classes! Just message me if you are interested. Visit our website: https://www.englishfactory.live/ and you can also email info@englishfactory.live.
hi I also want to practice my English.
Nathalya
English, Portuguese