Tony Ama
Can anyone help edit this email which is written to my supervisor? I'm writing an email to my supervisor. This is the draft, and please correct me if there is any grammar or awkward sentences. Thank you so much! Hi XXX, It's happy to work in X. I'm so excited of being exposed to the various interesting projects I'm working on, as they not only give me a big picture of how my stat knowledge and analytical skills can be applied in different medical researches, but also give me a great opportunity to communicate with many surgeons and their assistants almost everyday. This is so cool! However, I decide to go back to school from January, as I just know that some of my stat courses only open in this semester, and I don't want to miss them. Thank you and best regards, my name
6
0
Dear Mr.XXX, I am so happy to work with X. I'm so excited ABOUT being INVOLVED into various interesting projects I'm working on. They not only give me a big picture of how my stat knowledge and analytical skills can be applied in different medical researches, but THEY also give me a great opportunity to communicate with many surgeons and their assistants, almost everyday. This is such a great opportunity! However, I have decideD to go back to school IN January, as I'VE just FOUND OUT that some of my stat courses only open this semester and I don't want to miss them. Thank you very much. Best regards, my name
Could you please write an edited better version of that? I find many websites only check grammar mistakes, but do little for awkward sentences.
There are really a lot of mistakes there. You would be better to submit this as a notebook entry. There are better tools there for editing.
Yes, statistics.
What do you mean by 'stat'? Statistics?
Tony Ama