Mun
Who knows how I can write an essay? I have to write an essay abou any product and i don't have any idea how can i do it
2018年10月5日 20:07
5
1
Start with the first paragraph talking about the product. Introduce the product and talk about it in general. Then continue with next paragraphs talking about why it's good, useful, bad, you like, don't like etc. Keep each topic in it's own paragraph. Then write a paragraph as a conclusion which sums up the whole topic. so, the whole essay should be at least 5 to 7 paragraphs. Also, vary your wording. For example start some Sentences with "When I use the...." "However, it could be better if..." etc.(connecting words) Also for example "The product is good, sturdy and useful..."(words in a series) and other tricks to keep it interesting. Also, try writing the essay without using the word "that" in it. Basically keep it simple and clear. It is an essay ...not a literary work. Good Luck!
2018年10月5日
See Answer...
2018年10月5日
Coca-cola? Pick something you know, or feel passionate about. :) . Cheese? Oil? Noodles? Rolex? . Why? Why do you have to write this essay? For economics class? For language class? The content expected might be quite different?
2018年10月5日
well, it all depends on the topic of the conversation. the actual item your discussing makes no difference if the topic is not properly established.
2018年10月5日
I think you should start your essay with your own experience of any kinds of products as a customer and write your idea as a producer A two sided view.
2018年10月5日
Mun
Arabic, Arabic (Gulf), English, Turkish